Thursday, August 02, 2007

Kayaks have been just hangin around.....

It's been a while since I made a post. A lot has happened since I started this blog. I ran a retail store in the mall called Steve and Barrys. Thats store is gone now. I worked the last year at Kay Jewelers, but found myself pretty miserable working the mall hours. I finally found a job I like. I have worked the last few weeks at a place called Wicksall.....a BEER DISTRIBUTER!!! It is the best job I have ever had! The people are amazing. The work is hard but fun, and I meet the greatest people every day. One of the best parts is that I get to come home every night and spend time with my family.

With the job changes and stress related to them, there has not been much paddling in my life. I am going to make it a point to go paddling this month, no matter what it takes! Lake Michigan, and the Grand Traverse Bay, have been very warm.

These pics are of my boats getting NO use and my unfinished motorcycle overhaul. Time to get to work, and have some fun!





Comments:
It's great to see a new post from you, Matt - I've missed your blog. That new boat looks too dry.
 
It's summer time - may your cockpit stay dry and your paddles wet.

http://shiawassee-river.blogspot.com/

Willi_H2O
 
All the best in your plans.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?