Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Day At Bear Lake...






My wife's parents own a lot on Bear Lake. It is located on the west side of Michingan, just south of Frankfort. Its a nice lake to roll in due to the lack of swimmers itch and the abundence of friendly locals. I paddled about 4 miles out there today. It was beautiful and the water is getting warm, but I am still wearing my wet suit. I practiced solo wet exits today and reentry without a paddle float. Robin was able to snap a couple pics using her camera phone.

Ava found my boat today. She got a kick out of sitting in the cockpit and screaming at the top of her lungs. She is 15 months now and developing a cool personality. I am proud of her. She cried when I pulled her out of the boat. That's my girl!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?